Spices Board Requires Spices Extension Trainee. Walk-in-Interview 28 October 2017.
Applications are invited from Spices Board Institute for the post of Spices Extension Trainee. Walk-in-Interview 28 October 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details are given below:
Spices Board Job Details :
- Post Name : Spices Extension Trainee
- No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay : Rs. 17000/- (Per month)
Eligible Criteria for Spices Board Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc (Agriculture / Horticulture) or B.Sc (Botany)/Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Forestry) with working knowledge in computer.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 35 years (As on 01.10.2017)
Job Location : Kochi (Kerala)
Spices Board Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply Spices Board Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with resume/bio-data, recent passport size photo, original certificates and one set of attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : Spices Board Divisional Office, (Ministry OF Commerce & Industry), DR F. Lalhmingsanga Building House No. T-61, 3rd Floor,Veghlui, Aizwal, Mizoram, PIN: 796001
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 28.10.2017 at 10:00 AM
Advertisement/Employment Details Link: