Border Security Force – BSF Requires Deputy Commandant (Pilot). Last Date 30 Days From the Date of Publication in Employment News.
Summary: Applications are invited from Border Security Force (BSF) for the post of (09) Deputy Commandant (Pilot) Rotary Wing. Apply before 30 days from the date of Publication.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy Commandant (Pilot)
- No. of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate with Current Commercial Pilot’s Licence or Commercial Helicopter Pilot’s Licence category with current flight Radio telephone Operator’s Licence and current instrument rating with total flying experience of 200hours.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For OBC/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 3 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Oral cum Practical Test, Interview & Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Commandant 25 BN BSF Payable at SBI – ADB Najafgarh, Code No- 001419.
How to Apply BSF Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of relevant documents,two self-addressed envelopes with Rs. 40/- Postage stamps affixed on each send to The Commandant, 25 Bn BSF, Chhawla Camp, Nazafgarh Road, Post Office Chhawla, New Delhi-110071 on or before 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Publicaton : 13.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News
NOTE : Read Official Employment Details carefully before concluding.
Official Employment Details & Application Form Link: