Gujarat High Court Requires 234 English & Gujarati Stenographer. Last Date 15 October 2016.
Summary: Online Applications are invited from High Court of Gujarat for the post of English & Gujarati Stenographer in High Court of Gujarat. Apply before 15 October 2016.
Advt. No. : RC/1434/2016 (I)
Job Details :
- Post Name : English & Gujarati Stenographer (Gr-I & II)
- No of Vacancy : 234 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 35 years as on 14.10.2016
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/SEBC Candidates : 05 years
- Women Candidates : 05 years
Job Location : Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Stenography Test or Viva Voce Test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Class, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay Rs.250/- and Rs.500/- for All Other candidates through Cash Voucher at any SBI branches.
How to Apply Gujarat High Court Vacancy : Interested candidates may Apply online through the website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/ from 01.10.2016 to 15.10.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.10.2016
Advertisement/Employment Details Link:
Online Application Link :