HCL – Hindustan Copper Limited Requires 11 Executive Trainees. Last Date 31 May 2017.
Applications are invited from Hindustan Copper Limited for the post of 11 Executive Trainees in Taloja Copper Project. Apply before 31 May 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply & other details are given below:
Advt. No. : HCL/TCP/HR/RECTT/2017
HCL Job Details :
- Post Name : Executive Trainees (Grade I & II)
- No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay : Rs.8500/9000/-
Trade Wise Vacancies :
- Welder : 02 Posts
- Turner : 01 Post
- Fitter : 05 Posts
- Electrician : 01 Post
- Metallurgy/Mechanical : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 10th under 10+2 system or Equivalent + ITI in relevant trade or equivalent (Full time) or Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgy/Production Engineering. Experience in Draughtsmanship preferred.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years (As on 01.03.2017)
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST 05 years For OBC 03 years & For PWD 10 Years
Job Location : Taloja (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to Pay Rs.500/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Hindustan Copper Limited” payable at State Bank of India, Panvel Branch. SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply HCL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents & two passport size photograph send to Dy.Manager (HR), Hindustan Copper Limited, Taloja Copper Project, E 33-36, MIDC, Taloja, Maharashtra-410208 on or before 31.05.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.05.2017
Advertisement/Employment Details Link: