IIMC – Indian Institute of Mass Communication Requires Academic Associate/Assistant. Walk-In-Interview 18 December 2017.
Applications are invited from Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) for the post of Academic Associate/Assistant (Contract Basis) for the department of English Journalism. Walk-In-Interview 18 December 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details are given below:
IIMC Job Details :
- Post Name : Academic Associate/Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18000-22000/- (per month)
Education Qualification for IIMC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Master’s Degree in Journalism / Communication or any Discipline of Social Science with good command in English language Or Graduate in any subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism / AD&PR/RTV with good command in English language.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As Per IIMC Rules
Job Location : New Delhi
IIMC Selection Process : Selection Process based on Interview .
Application Fee : There is no application fee .
How to Apply IIMC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with all self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates at the time of Interview.
Venue of interview : Indian Institute of Mass Communication
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of interview : 18.12.2017 at 03:30 PM
Advertisement/Employment Details Link: