Kerala PSC – Kerala Public Service Commission Requires 02 Telephone (PABX) Operator. Last Date 19 July 2017.
Online Applications are invited from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) for the post of 02 Telephone (PABX) Operator in Kerala State Film Development Corporation Limited. Apply before 19 July 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details are given below:
Kerala PSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Telephone (PABX) Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5250-8390/-
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Pass in SSLC or Equivalent & Experience in Operating PABX Board for a period of one year in a Government or Quasi Government institution or a Registered Company.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 36 years as on 19.07.2017
Kerala PSC Job Location : Kerala
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/ OMR/ Online Test.
How to Apply Kerala PSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 19.07.2017 till 12.00 AM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 19.07.2017
Advertisement/Employment Details Link:
Online Application Link :