Kerala PSC – Kerala Public Service Commission Requires 07 Lower Division Clerk. Last Date 02 August 2017.
Online Applications are invited from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) for the post of 07 Lower Division Clerk in Apex Societies of Cooperative sector. Apply before 02 August 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details are given below:
Kerala PSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 3050-5230/-
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : BA/B.Sc/B.Com Degree of a recognized University with HDC/HDC&BM or JDC OR B.Com with Cooperation OR B.Sc (Co operation and Banking) from Kerala Agricultural University.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 02.08.2017
Kerala PSC Job Location : Kerala
Kerala PSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/ OMR/ Online Test.
How to Apply Kerala PSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 02.08.2017 till 12.00 AM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 02.08.2017
Advertisement/Employment Details Link:
Online Application Link :