Kerala PSC Requires 123 Junior Instructor, Peon Watchman & others. Last Date 15 November 2017.
Online Applications are invited from Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) for the post of 123 Junior Instructor, Peon Watchman & other vacancies. Apply before 15th November 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details are given below:
Kerala PSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Instructor
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 26500-56700/-
- Post Name : Peon Watchman
- No. of Vacancy : 42 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7735-13090/-
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Instructor : S.S.L.C. or equivalent qualification with National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with 3 years experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate.
- For Peon Watchman : Pass in Standard VI (New) or equivalent
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 19 to 44 years For Junior Instructor & 18 to 50 years For Peon Watchman as on 04.10.2017
Kerala PSC Job Location : Kerala
Kerala PSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/ OMR/ Online Test.
Application Fee : There is no application fee
How to Apply Kerala PSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 15.11.2017 till 12.00 AM thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 15.11.2017
Advertisement/Employment Details Link:
Online Application Link :