MPSC – Maharashtra Public Service Commission Requires 10 Assistant Director (Tech). Last Date 23 October 2017.
Online Applications are invited from Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) for the post of 10 Assistant Director (Tech) of Technical Education, M.S./Dy.Secretary (Tech.) Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra Engineering & Administrative Services, Group-A. Apply before 23 October 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details are given below:
Advt No. : 65/2017
MPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Director (Tech)
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate must Possess Master’s Degree in first class or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed in Engineering or Technology duly recognized by AICTE and passed out from the institute affiliated to a University recognized by UGC.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years for Open Categories & 45 years for Reserved Categories as on 01.01.2018
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
MPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Perconal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.374/- for Open Categories & Rs.274/- for Reserved Categories in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 29.09.2017 to 23.10.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.10.2017
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 24.10.2017
Advertisement/Employment Details Link:
Online Application Link :