MSCWB – Municipal Service Commission West Bengal Requires 29 Sub Assistant Engineer, Clerk cum Typist & others. Last Date 28 July 2017.
Online Applications are invited from Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) for the post of 29 Sub Assistant Engineer, Clerk cum Typist & other vacancies under Siliguri Jalpaiguri Development Authority. Apply before 28 July 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details are given below:
Advt. No. : 08 of 2017
MSCWB Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub Assistant Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9000-40500/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4400/-
- Post Name : Clerk cum Typist
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5400 – 25200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2600/-
Eligibility Criteria for MSCWB Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Sub Assistant Engineer : Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic Institution approved by AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks.
- For Clerk cum Typist : Madhyamik or equivalent with Diploma in Computer or Certificate Course (At least SIX months) in Computer Application.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 18 to 32 years for Sub Assistant Engineer & 18 to 40 years for Clerk cum Typist As on 01.01.2017
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Process : Selection will be made through Written Test/ Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 150/-, processing charge of 50/- & Rs. 20/- towards bank charge and Rs. 50/- Processing charge & Rs. 20/- towards bank charge and Rs .50/- Processing charge & Rs. 20/- towards bank charge for SC/ST/PWD through Challan.
How to Apply for MSCWB Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through website http://www.mscwb.org for 29.06.2017 to 28.07.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 29.06.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 28.07.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Application Fee in Bank : 29.07.2017
Advertisement/Employment Details Link:
Online Application Link :