NISCAIR – National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources Requires 11 Research Interns. Walk-in-Interview 08 January 2018.
Applications are invited from National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR) for the post of 11 Research Interns. Walk-in-Interview 08 January 2018. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details are given below:
NISCAIR Job Details :
- Post Name : Research Interns
- No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay : Rs. 24000/-
Eligibility Criteria for NISCAIR Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 1st class or equivalent GPA in BE/B. Tech in IT OR 1st class or equivalent GPA in M.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences) OR 1st class or equivalent GPA in M. Lib. Science.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 25 Years As on 08.01.2018
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST/OBC Candidates 5 Years
Job Location : Delhi
NISCAIR Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NISCAIR Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, all original & Attested copies of certificatec/ testimonials at the time of interview
Venue Of Interview : NISCAIR, Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg, Near Rajendra Nagar Metro Station, Pusa Gate, New Delhi – 110012
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 08.01.2018 at 09.A.M.
Advertisement/Employment Details Link: