ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Requires 284 Apprentices (Delhi). Last Date 03 November 2017.
Online Applications are invited from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) for the post of 284 Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the various trade/disciplines. Apply before 03 November 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details are given below:
Advt. No. : ONGC/SKILLDVLPMNT/1/2018/Delhi
ONGC Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 284 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Trade wise Vacancy :
- Accountant : 25 Posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant : 50 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant : 06 Posts
- Electrician : 02 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 13 Posts
- Fitter : 01 Post
- House Keeper (Corporate) : 20 Posts
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance : 07 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 153 Posts
- Store Keeper : 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Accountant : Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths OR Full time regular B.Com Graduates.
- For All others Trades : Passed 10th class examination and ITI Passed Certificate in the respective Trades.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 24 years as on 01.11.2017.
Job Location : Delhi
ONGC Selection Process : Selection will be on the based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.ongcindia.com form 16.10.2017 to 03.11.2017. OR Candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with Self Attested Copies of required documents send to I/C HR-ER, A-Wing, ONGC Delhi, 5, Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 on or before 03.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form : 13.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application form : 03.11.2017
Employment Details & Application Form Link:
Online Application Link :