ONGC Requires 13 Field Duty Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officer & others. Walk-in-Interview 02 November 2017.
Applications are invited from Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) for the post of 13 Field Duty Medical Officers, General Duty Medical Officer & other vacancies. Walk-in-Interview 02 November 2017. Qualification, eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details are given below:
Advt. No. : 05/2017/DOC/WOU
ONGC Job Details :
- Post Name : Field Duty Medical Officers
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay : Rs.75000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : General Duty Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay : Rs.72000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S. Experience desirable.
- Age Limit : As per ONGC rules
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
ONGC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply ONGC Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with a set of Self –
Attested Photocopies of documents and Original certificates at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 02.11.2017 at 09.30 AM
Advertisement/Employment Details Link: